Join thousands of your credit union peers in Washington, D.C. to share the credit union difference with lawmakers. While we have adapted well to the digital environment, the true power of the GAC has always been all of us—CUNA, Leagues, credit unions, system partners—coming together.
That’s influence in action.
Join us to:
- Connect with the growing credit union community
- Advance the credit union mission
- Advocate for the financial well-being of more than 120 million people
Grand Hyatt, Washington
1000 H St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Unique Link: https://compass.onpeak.com/e/42GAC22/in/category/34141
Password is case sensitive
To make a reservation:
- Click on the unique link for your league and enter password.
- Select the hotel you would like (if your block has more than one).
- Create a password for each reservation they are placing, to secure credit card information.
- Select the arrival/departure dates you would like.
- Enter payment information. A major credit card is required for ALL reservations at the time of booking. Credit cards will not be charged at the time of the reservation.
- Credit unions will be able to book as individuals or groups (max 5 rooms per group)
Reservations, Cancellations and Changes—Key Dates
- Friday, December 17, 2021: Reservations cancelled on or before this date will NOT be charged a cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax.
- Friday, December 17, 2021: Reservations cancelled after this date will be subject to a one night’s room and tax cancellation fee per room.