Let’s get back to basics and re-discover the fundamentals we all need to know on the frontline while working directly with members. Vicki Kraai of InterAction Training will lead frontline staff through this fast paced workshop focused on key issues they must manage effectively every day. After completion, participants will have a renewed commitment to excel on the job. The comprehensive training manual they receive will help them do just that!
Over the two half day sessions, discussions will cover:
- Developing professional maturity
- Best practices for following procedures
- Spotting schemes and scams
- Robbery preparedness
- Understanding risks we experience on the frontline
- Discovering “the why” behind some required processes and procedures
- Building extraordinary member experience skills
- Effective communication & conversation starters in difficult situations
- Mastering cross selling and referrals
- Seeing our role through the lens of the members
- Realizing the benefits of teamwork…and more
$250 per person
Any course materials will be sent electronically in advance of the program.
Vicki’s 25+ years of financial services experience spans the starting position of teller to eventually becoming CEO. Her background includes credit card lending experience and was a member of the management team that launched the Cabela’s credit card program.
She has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry. Attendees value Vicki’s highly engaging “been there, done that” approach to all facets of her trainings. She was recently named the new CEO of InterAction Training.
This program welcomes participants of member credit unions of the