Many small credit unions across Louisiana depend on the Louisiana Credit Union League for their annually-required employee trainings. By this time, the majority of your BSA, Security, and Anti-Harassment trainings have been completed and your appropriate documentation is filed away for your next exam. But, as 2020 would have it, you may just be realizing that you still have several boxes to check in this category.
Your CU Support team has coordinated upcoming virtual trainings to help you finish your training checklist before 2020 wraps up. Whether your staff are socially distanced in a Board room or log in individually, be sure to register each participant today for one (or all) of the trainings being offered!
Our Session dates & times are:
Click here to Save Your Seat!
- Sexual & Discriminatory Harassment - Wednesday, December 2nd at 2:30 PM or 4:30 PM
- Our work environment is ever-changing, with shifts in personnel, vendor relationships, and even our membership. Equip your staff with the knowledge of: The difference between sexual and discriminatory harassment, What harassment can look like, Choosing the right attitudes, How to and who should file a complaint.
- BSA/ AML for Staff – Wednesday, December 9th at 2:30 PM or 4:30 PM
- Ensure your staff are following the requirements set forth in the Bank Secrecy Act, along with the guidelines in place to protect your credit union and its members from money laundering schemes: BSA and its program requirements, When and why risk assessments are needed, Requirements of the customer Identification Program, Elements of Customer due Diligence, Purposes of CTRs and SARs
- Security & Robbery Prevention – Thursday, December 10th at 2:30 PM or 4:30 PM
- Minimize the dangers security breaches, robbery and violent intruders at your credit union with: Tools for prevention and planning, How to protect staff, members, and other credit union assets, Opening and closing guidelines, A comprehensive review of robbery and what it can look like, Cybersecurity and Identity Theft tips, Possible measures for violent intruders.