ULEND Academy is a lending game changer. No more wasted hours in classes with great ideas that are hard to implement in real life! ULEND Academy is a hands-on, customized experience that propels lenders from transactional to consultative, meeting members' full financial needs. The curriculum utilizes a “learn, discuss, apply” approach that guides lenders from foundational to advanced skill levels in all lending channels and across all stages of the loan process - origination, underwriting, and closing - with cross-selling, consultation, and compliance woven throughout.
Get ready to empower your lenders to create and keep loyal members through an exceptional member experience!
- Recognize & identify personal styles for comfortable member interaction
- Deliver targeted communications for appropriate context
Plan & Prep (E-learning Modiule)
- Utilize the information from your core system
- Identify what to look for to analyze the needs of your member
- Prepare when there is no time to plan
- Uncover member needs with targeted questioning strategies
- Identify the life stages & goals of your members
- Review the credit report & positively influence the member’s score
Structure the Loan
- Calculate & effectively use basic ratios that apply in lending
- Identify the 5 C’s of credit that translate to risk
- Use compensating factors to build an approved loan for all members
- Recognize opportunities for smart risks
- Utilize the 5 C’s of credit when analyzing the loan application
- Formulate alternatives that impact the loan decisions
Present the Right Solution (E-learning Module)
- Connect products and services to member’s needs & life stages
- Build creative options/personalized packages for every member
- Find ways to say yes to the member
Close with Purpose
- Personalize the experience to the unique needs of the member
- Make appropriate referrals and set expectations for future opportunities
- Apply the skills immediately during hands on learning
- Receive immediate feedback from real-time coaching
- Discuss how member experience applies across the various lending channels
Every lender (whether new or seasoned veterans) underwriters, call centers reps and department leaders! ULEND Academy is a unique lending experience aimed at helping all lenders, from all levels and various experiences get better at what they do every day.
One session each day: November 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 from 8:00 am – 9:30 am CST. Plus one additional session on November 4 from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm CST
The Louisiana Credit Union League is proud to collaborate with partner leagues The Kentucky Credit Union League, The Mississippi Credit Union Association and the Virginia Credit Union League to bring you this program in a virtual format.
Click Here to be re-directed to the Virginia Credit Union League’s event page to complete your registration.