Virtual Training: Preparing for the BSA exam is simplified in this comprehensive one-day program. Debbie Crawford of GetTechnical Inc will lead this review of all the new BSA regulatory issues. She will also focus on the FAQ regarding Beneficial Ownership and Customer Due Diligence that was last updated by FinCEN in 2018.
What you will learn in this course:
- 2020 Hot Topics
- Navigating the law and the exam manual
- Recent sanctions and lessons learned around the country
- Implementing Customer Due Diligence Rules and avoiding errors
- Revisiting Customer Identification Programs
- Investigations and filing SARs
- New payment mechanisms and BSA risk
- Creating a robust risk assessment
- Review OFAC changes and updates
- Avoiding Examination hot spots
- Confidentiality issues on SARS and common errors
- Third party payment processors and third party vendor issues with BSA
- CTR and SAR
BSA Officer Toolkit including sample policy, audit, law, exam manual, training powerpoints for your staff, and risk management tools.
This program is intended not only for BSA officers and Internal Auditors but all compliance staffers and those responsible for setting BSA policies and procedures.
Louisiana Bankers Association
5555 Bankers Ave.
Baton Rouge, LA
Tihs program is being offered both in-person at the address above and virtually. Virtual attendees will be monitored by a moderator who will present your questions and comments to the instructor.
In-Person: $250 per attendee.This includes lunch & refreshments throughout the day as well as a complementary electronic copy* of classroom materials. (Registration for in-person event is currently at capacity)
Virtual: $200 per attendee. This includes a complementary electronic copy of classroom materials. Each virtual attendee must purchase their own connection and participate from their own device. Only registered attendees can be issued a completion certificate.
*Print materials for this course typically exceed 300 pages. In-person attendees may add an optional printed version for $20 each and will receive them on site.
LCUL is not currently holding a hotel block for this event. We recommend checking with nearby properties including Marriott Baton Rouge, Embassy Suites, Doubletree & others near the College Drive interstate exit to see who is open and accepting reservations under our current phase of Covid 19 re-openings.