Preparing for the BSA exam is simplified in this comprehensive one-day program. Debbie Crawford of GetTechnical Inc will lead this review of all the new BSA regulatory issues. She will also focus on the FAQ regarding Beneficial Ownership and Customer Due Diligence that was last updated by FinCEN in 2018.
What you will learn in this course:
- 2020 Hot Topics
- Navigating the law and the exam manual
- Recent sanctions and lessons learned around the country
- Implementing Customer Due Diligence Rules and avoiding errors
- Revisiting Customer Identification Programs
- Investigations and filing SARs
- New payment mechanisms and BSA risk
- Creating a robust risk assessment
- Review OFAC changes and updates
- Avoiding Examination hot spots
- Confidentiality issues on SARS and common errors
- Third party payment processors and third party vendor issues with BSA
- CTR and SAR
BSA Officer Toolkit including sample policy, audit, law, exam manual, training powerpoints for your staff, and risk management tools.
This program is intended not only for BSA officers and Internal Auditors but all compliance staffers and those responsible for setting BSA policies and procedures.
Louisiana Bankers Association
5555 Bankers Ave.
Baton Rouge, LA
Your educational investment is $250 per attendee.
Optional Print materials are $20 per attendee. Note: Print materials for this course typically exceed 300 pages. If not purchasing print materials you will instead receive a complementary electronic link.
*for the purpose of those applying for an education grant, the value of the food and beverage provided is $35 pp and cannot be deducted from the cost of the program*
LCUL is not currently holding a hotel block for this event but we do recommend many nearby hotels including Marriott Baton Rouge, Embassy Suites & Doubletree which are all within 5-10 minutes away.