Are you already a certified financial counselor? If so, congratulations on that hard earned accomplished!
Perhaps the more important question is, Are you and your credit union utilizing that certification to its maximum potential?
Through our polling and from evaluation feedback, we’ve discovered that despite Louisiana credit unions having over 500 certified counselors statewide, many member counseling programs have yet to publicly launch and others are stuck in neutral only being utilized when a member inquires about it.
LCUL wants to help you to not only kick start your programs but broaden your counseling capabilities to help as many of your members as possible achieve financial success.
We have designed a special program to help take your credit union’s status from 'Certified Counselors Standing By' to 'Certified Counselors Taking Action!'
Join us for this one day workshop where you will work in groups to:
- Learn Counseling Conversation Starters that Bring the Member’s Real Story to Light
- Role Play Counseling Scenarios in a Safe and Fun Environment
- Discuss Multiple Types of Counseling Programs (Individual, Group, Preventative, Youth, Retirement & More)
- Discover the Art of Mind Mapping
- Hands-On Mind Mapping in Groups to Create Immediate Implementable Action Plans
- Receive printed Budget Worksheets, Spending Plans & Tracking Spreadsheets
- Peer to Peer Networking and Forum Discussion of Best Practices
We are excited to offer you two dates and two locations to choose from!
Unable to attend this day, the program will also take place Tuesday, October 29 in Natchitoches, LA
This event is capacity controlled. Make sure to register early!
This Dues Subsidized Program is being brought to you for the lowest possible educational investment of $50 per attendee.
About the Instructor:
LCUL’s own Senior VP of Credit Union Support, Susie Fair is not only a certified counselor, but a certified instructor currently teaching financial counseling certification to students in six other states. This program will be similar in structure to the training days lead by Susie during the 2019 FiCEP Course.
Cook Hotel and Conference Center at LSU
3848 West Lakeshore Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Click here to book online. Don't forget to use our group code (191106LOUI) in the special codes box to receive our group rate of $119! If you prefer you may call the hotel at 225-383-COOK.
Registration is now closed for this program. To be added to the waitlist, please email our Education Department.