One thing that is consistent about Regulations, Laws and Requirements for credit unions is that they are always changing and always being updated. Keep your credit union one step by ahead by attending our annual one-stop shop for all things compliance. Join your peers October 9th and 10th at LCUL’s New Laws and Compliance Conference being held at the Golden Nugget Hotel in Lake Charles.
Topics to be covered include:
- Requirement Recap: Find out which Policies and Trainings are “must do’s”
- Overview of the Service Member Civil Relief Act
- Legal Update, Louisiana Edition
- Cybersecurity: As Technology Evolves, so do the Regs
- Marijuana Banking And HR Laws regarding Medical Marijuana Use by Employees
- Emerging Risks as your CU Grows
- What You Need to Know About the Dark Web
- Reg CC Amendments
- Integrating Risk Assessment with Decision Making
- Compliance Resources, Trivia & Peer to Peer Share
Click here for full agenda and session descriptions.
Your educational investment is $400 per person
*For the purposes of those applying for a grant, the registration fee includes food and beverage valued at $70 pp which cannot be deducted from the cost of the program.
This year’s New Laws and Compliance Conference will be held at the beautiful Golden Nugget Resort in Lake Charles. Secure your room at our group rate of $145/night by clicking the link below:
Registration is now closed. Email our Education Department to be added to our waitlist.