Preparing for the BSA exam is simplified in this comprehensive one-day program. Debbie Crawford of GetTechnical Inc will lead this review of all the new BSA regulatory issues and also focus on FAQ on Beneficial Ownership and Customer Due Diligence that was released by FinCEN on April 3rd of 2018.
- 2019 Hot Topics
- Navigating the law and the exam manual
- Recent sanctions and lessons learned around the country
- Implementing the new Customer Due Diligence Rules and avoiding errors
- Revisiting Customer Identification Programs
- Investigations and filing SARs
- New payment mechanisms and BSA risk
- Create a more robust risk assessment
- Review OFAC changes and updates
- Examination hot spots and how to avoid them
- Confidentiality issues on SARS and common errors
- Third party payment processors and third party vendor issues with BSA
- New CTR and New SAR
BSA Officer Toolkit including sample policy, audit, law, exam manual, training powerpoints for your staff, and risk management tools.
This program is intended not only for BSA officers and Internal Auditors but all compliance staffers and those responsible for setting BSA policies and procedures.
$250 per person*
*For the purposes of those applying for a grant, the registration fee includes food and beverage valued at $35 per person which cannot be deducted from the cost of the program.
For the fourth year in a row, we are happy to present this program in conjunction with the LBA at their training facility located at 5555 Bankers Ave in Baton Rouge.
Online registration has closed. Contact our Education Department for any questions