Here at the League, we are known for branding our annual meeting to incorporate a little added fun in a professional environment. Even though we are ‘pivoting’ from our traditional format, rest assured your ‘Friends’ at the League have planned a unique virtual experience from ‘our couch to yours’.
Are you growing tired of re-runs and repetitive topics? You can stop flipping through the channels and watch LCUL's fresh content on August 6-7.
Thursday, August 6
- 1:00 pm - 1:15 pm: Opening Ceremony
- 1:15 pm - 2:00 pm: Annual Business Meeting*
- 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm: Jim Nussle Virtual Town Hall
- 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm: Awards & Recognition Ceremony
Friday, August 7
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am: Beyond 2020: Political, Economic & Tech Trends Affecting the Next Few Years, Gene Marks*
- 10:00 am - 10:30 am: Exhibit Hall Open*
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am: Breakout Sessions
- Leading and Managing Change, Celeste Cook
- Evolution of Board Governance: Embracing Digital Thinking, Kevin Smith
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm: Lunch/ Exhibit Hall Open*
- 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm: Breakout Sessions
- Getting More Strategic About Loan Growth, Celeste Cook
- Understanding Successful Credit Union Business Models, Kevin Smith
- 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm: Exhibit Hall Open
- 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm: Exploring the Intersection of Generational Diversity & Social Responsibility, Raven Solomon*
- 3:15 pm: Closing Remarks, Drawings
* Cash drawings will be held during these sessions. Must be a registered attendee and present on virtual event platform to win.
Your virtual experience wouldn't be complete without our online exhibit hall, networking, silent auction, CULAC challenge, swag and prizes!
To access the full virtual experience your investment is only $125 per attendee!
Don’t forget that you are able to access our Thursday only programming FREE of charge (advance registration required).
Unable to make the live programming? Don't worry we will set the DVR for you! Sessions will be available to registered attendees for 30 days after live programming.