At OnPath Federal Credit Union, we share a passion for delivering exceptional service. Your primary role will involve building relationships with our members, offering personalized solutions and identifying opportunities to help them achieve financial success. If you thrive in an environment with team members who truly enjoy what they do and you are sales driven and motivated to succeed, then OnPath is the place for you!
Voted five years in a row as one of the Top 40 Places to Work by the Times Picayune, we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Impressive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and 401(K) Plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time, and more
Interested? Become part of the OnPath team that believes exceptional service defines the core of who we are.
SCOPE: As a dedicated member of the OnPath FCU team, this role performs a variety of tasks that in partnership with the surrounding departments, provides cost effective financial services for the benefit of our members who are our primary focus. Our core values are what make us E.P.I.I.C. We are Empathetic to the vast situations and needs of our member’s and to each other. We are Passionate about the financial growth and success of our members. We are Innovative in our ideas and goals to remain at the top of our class in financial services. Our Integrity is not an option. We require our employees to be honest and have strong moral principles. We are Committed to our promise to be the best financial advocates for our members and the communities we serve.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: A Contact Center Agent is responsible for creating an exceptional experience for each member that they encounter. Contact Center Agents set the standard of service for our members from the time that they answer a call, interact via secure chat, or respond to an email. Contact Center agents work hard to achieve their goals and understand the metrics we use in measuring our performance. Each time they assist a member by answering questions, educating on processes and procedures, solving problems, and correcting errors, they create lasting impact and empowerment in our members, thus supporting our mission of being financial advocates for our members and the communities we serve.
Call Center Operations:
- Conduct daily business interactions and maintains constant alignment with OnPath mission, culture, and core values.
- Resolves member issues following procedures and processes in place but will use Initiative and judgment in the absence of specific direction from management.
- Has working knowledge of online/mobile banking, bill payer, XP2, debit card and credit card services.
- Judges whether a call needs to be escalated for it to be resolved.
- Follows escalation path to maximize efficiency.
- Responsible for taking ownership in her/his calls and finding a resolution for our member.
- Maintain knowledge of state and federal regulations that guide compliance regarding transactions.
- Maintain the security of the work area and keep it organized and neat in appearance.
- Fully understands how to properly complete documents for accuracy as it relates to disputes, account changes, and any other form related to membership changes.
- Identify cross selling opportunities to deepen the member relationship and become proficient in sending referrals to respective departments for follow up.
- Performs duties as assigned by Sr. Contact Center Agents or Digital Experience Service Manager as needed.
- Answers the secure chat lines and interacts with members in a professional manner.
- Takes ownership of members issues when in chat or via phone while unlocking or resolving Digital Banking issues.
- Assists member in Online/ Mobile banking using emulation when necessary.
- Helps answer member service emails using existing protocols.
- Identifies cross selling opportunities to deepen the member relationship and become proficient in sending referrals to respective departments for follow up.
- Has expert knowledge of our Digital Banking systems, which include but are not limited to Mobile app, Online Banking and IVR.
- A Contact Center Agent is expected to lead by example, take initiative, and be open to change.
- Answers questions from other departments via Virtual Contact Center and other means of communications.
- Identifies inefficiencies in our process and suggests solutions and software that can be implemented.
- Encourage and develop cooperation among peer members to ensure a "team effort" and commitment to the established Service Expectations.
- Participate in continuing education as approved by Digital Experience Branch.
- Holds self and others accountable for professional and ethical behavior as defined by OnPath Federal Credit Union’s mission, culture, and values.
- Communicates with clarity and direction, and provides frequent exchange of direct, consistent, constructive feedback.
- Maintains positive relationships, shares credit for accomplishments, celebrates success of others, and takes responsibility for mistakes.
- Is open to support and coaching from Senior Contact Center Agents and DE Management to meet our goals and maintain high expectations in our score card.
- Established history of working well with others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a necessity.
- Candidate must possess the ability to read and write effectively.
- Candidate must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have the interpersonal skills necessary to relate to and empathize with others.
- Must be available to work Monday thru Saturday during normal business hours open to close.
- A high school diploma, some college preferred; and two to three years of experience in a financial institution or retail institution.
- Knowledge or willingness to train in XP2, Evolve (PEGA), Elements, COWW, E-Star, NCR and other currently used programs preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, view customer information, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
DISCLAIMERS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: Nothing in this position description is an implied contract for employment. The position description is intended to be an accurate account of the essential functions. The functions are not all encompassing and are subject to change at any time by management. The work environment characteristics described are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ONPATH FCU is an EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran. Clickhere to apply!