At ASI Federal Credit Union, we share a passion for delivering exceptional service. Your primary role will involve building relationships with our members, offering personalized solutions and identifying opportunities to help them achieve financial success. If you thrive in an environment with team members who truly enjoy what they do, then ASI is the place for you! Voted four years in a row as one of the Top 40 Places to Work by the Times Picayune, we offer:
- Competitive Compensation,
- Impressive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental,Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time, and more.
Interested? Become part of the ASI team that believes exceptional service defines the core of who we are.
SCOPE: As a dedicated member of the ASIFCU team always searching for and being open to new ways in which the credit union can be of service to its members. Perform a variety of tasks within the assigned branch that promotes the economic development of the communities that ASI serves by providing cost effective financial services for the benefit of our members who are our primary focus. Provide exceptional internal and external member service.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Conducts daily business interactions and maintains constant alignment with ASI mission, culture and core values. Encourages others to act with mission, culture and core values in mind at all times. Initiative and judgment are required in the absence of specific direction from management. Ensures value through decision making that supports credit union goals and interests.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provides in person or by telephone routine information concerning the credit union services or policies, including what is the credit union; eligibility for membership; how to apply for membership; type of accounts available; interest rates charged on loans; how interest is computed on loans; how dividends on shares are computed.
- Weekly closed account report.
- Daily and Monthly card file report.
- Work Defense Edge and Pulse report for card blocks.
- Help desk, relationship and DocuSign tickets.
- Log and file ATM adjustments.
- Handle authorized disputes from branches/DocuSign by submitting adjustments for credits or debits and within Regulation E guidelines.
- Handling all aspects of unauthorized disputes from branches/DocuSign as defined in the procedure and within Regulation E guidelines.
- Utilize, maintain, and process disputes in dispute platform.
- Complete E-Statement report.
- Monitor and Process Pulse Fraud alerts.
- Review ST and SQ screens in Evolve process cards accordingly.
- Complete NCAT adjustments.
- Handle phone calls from external and internal members in a professional, helpful and friendly manner. Return voice mail/e-mail messages in a timely manner. Update voice mail/e-mail messages accordingly.
- Understand PSCU and process authorization and blocks when needed.
- Card stock management
- Encourage and develop cooperation among peer members to ensure a "team effort" and commitment to the established Service Expectations.
- Leads by example, takes initiative, and is open to change.
- Supports instant issue program.
- Help create a positive and consistent attitude in your department by owning issues and following up when necessary.
- Participate in continuing education.
- Performs such tasks as may be assigned by his/her supervisor, which is commensurate with the position.
- Holds self and others accountable for professional and ethical behavior as defined by ASI Federal Credit Union’s mission, culture, and values. Continually works to expand knowledge of what goes on in other parts of the credit union.
- Communicates with clarity and direction, and provides frequent exchange of direct, consistent, constructive feedback. Resolves conflict, recommends solutions and monitors their progress. Maintains positive relationships, shares credit for accomplishments, celebrates success of others, and takes responsibility for mistakes.
- Promote and maintain a positive image of the credit union to assigned personnel, members, and the community.
- Maintain professional, respectful, persuasive communication and a courteous attitude when working will internal and external members.
- Acts as a voice of the credit union.
- Keeps promises and commitments, earns and maintains trust of others by acting consistently with words and actions. Is direct and truthful by providing straight, honest feedback. Keeps confidence, and is dedicated to the highest standards of integrity, honesty and trust.
- Abides by ASI FCU’s commitment to a Sales and Service Culture.
- Agrees to stay informed on ASI’s products and services to provide the right product to the right member at the right time for the right reason.
- Participate in community outreach by volunteering to work at different volunteer opportunities presented throughout each year.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous financial institution experience in a teller or related position; or a combination of education, experience, and training.
- Card services experience preferred
- Experience with operating system, IE: XP platform
- Accuracy in recording of transactions.
- Mental alertness, flexible, punctual, and possess cooperative attitude in relation to internal and external members.
- Must have a strong belief in teamwork.
- Fraud or charge back dispute experience preferred.
DISCLAIMERS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT Nothing in this position description is an implied contract for employment. The position description is intended to be an accurate account of the essential functions. The functions are not all encompassing and are subject to change at any time by management. The work environment characteristics described are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, view customer information, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. ASIFCU is an EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran
Click here to apply!