LCUL's 2017 Annual Meeting & Convention
July 26-29, New Orleans
Click here to view the 2017 convention brochure!
You're a rockstar and what you do for your members on a daily basis is Grammy-worthy. We like to think that LCUL is your stage hand so this year’s convention is all about making sure that you have a backstage pass to your LCUL membership. Everything you’ve come to expect from LCUL’s Convention is here, with a few surprises added in:
- Fun opportunities to network and collaborate (Click here for the complete agenda!)
- Education sessions (Click here to download sessions description!)
- Exhibit hall showcasing over 60 credit union service providers
- Our often imitated, but never duplicated Friday Night Social Event - we encourage concertgoers to dress up as your favorite music era, band, or icon!
- New this year! Rock n’ Bowl. In keeping with the theme, LCUL will be hosting a fundraising social event on Wednesday evening at the world famous Rock n’ Bowl venue. Come support the Louisiana CU Foundation while enjoying networking, bowling, food (and an open bar). Not a bowler? Not a problem. Come join the fun and excitement as you cheer on your peers.
- Best Practices Roundtables. We’re bringing you together to hear about what’s going on in the state and to share solutions.
Registration is now closed. If you have questions regarding registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheraton New Orleans
500 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
There is a discounted room rate of $147 single/night. Participants can make their hotel accommodations by clicking here or contacting the hotel directly at (888) 627-7033. Make sure to mention that you are with the Louisiana Credit Union League group to get our discount. Booking cut off has been extended to July 7th.
Important Dates to Remember:
Questions? Contact the League's convention team today!