Prepare Before Disaster Strikes
The Louisiana Credit Union League has put together important information to help you in the event of a natural disaster. It is important to remember that credit unions face a wide variety of natural disasters such as floods, fires, and tornados that could disrupt operations at any given moment and have potentially devastating consequences. In the event of a disaster, the Louisiana Credit Union League will be there to assist you in the recovery process. We will continue to update our website as well as our social media platforms for the latest updates.
- NEW! Agility Resource Center (checklists, recovery case studies, and a schedule for our hurricane-focused webinars)
- NEW! Hurricane Seasonal Preparedness Digital Toolkit
- CUNA Disaster Preparedness Checklist
- CU Crisis Communication List for Credit Unions
- CU Flood Preparedness Checklist
- CU Hurricane Preparedness Checklist
- CU Tornado Preparedness Checklist
- Disaster Recovery Kit Checklist
- What to Take When You Evacuate
- Hurricane Checklist for Business
- Hurricane Safety for Construction Sites
Office of Financial Institutions
Federal Reserve Bank
Use the below link to use the Federal Reserve Bank’s "Find Your Contacts" application to create a directory; customized to your ABA or find contact information by service area below.