Prepare Ahead: Disaster Preparedness
The Louisiana Credit Union League (LCUL) has put together important information to help you in the event of a natural disaster. It is important to remember that credit unions face a wide variety of natural disasters such as floods, fires, and tornados that could disrupt operations at any given moment and have potentially devastating consequences. In the event of a disaster, the Louisiana Credit Union League will be there to assist you in the recovery process. We will continue to update our website as well as our social media platforms for the latest updates.
- CUNA Disaster Preparedness Checklist
- CU Crisis Communication List for Credit Unions
- CU Flood Preparedness Checklist
- CU Hurricane Preparedness Checklist
- CU Tornado Preparedness Checklist
- Disaster Recovery Kit Checklist
- What to Take When You Evacuate
Additional resources/articles to share with your members:
- Protecting You and Your Family During a Natural Disaster
- Disaster Preparedness for Those Who Need Extra Help (Seniors, Pets, Kids, People with Disabilities)
- Disaster Preparedness Activity Book for Kids
LCUL is a registered member of the Louisiana Business Emergency Operations Center (LA BEOC), comprised of financial institutions, regulators, emergency personnel, law enforcement, armored carriers, and the National Weather Service. LA BEOC is dedicated to improving the ability of Louisiana businesses and non-profits to prepare for, respond to, and recover from natural and human-caused disasters. They offer up to the minute information to registered members such as the LCUL.
Emergency Preparedness Re-entry Credentialing Requirements by Parish. (latest version made available)