Louisiana Credit Union League and Labarre Associates, LCC recognize that your credit union's core business is serving your members. It is vital that your "brick and mortar" decisions align with your member service strategy, and no company is better equipped than Labarre to help credit unions answer questions like:
- Where should we locate a branch? What are the traffic patterns around the location?
- Will the location be big enough to accommodate our staff levels in five years?
- How much physical space should be allocated to each employee in a building plan?
- How can the design of our locations act as an extension of our brand?
- Do we have enough room for a drive-thru?
- How much parking do we need?
To help you take a strategic approach to your facility management needs, LCUL is excited to introduce a new benefit for member credit unions. Here's how it works - simply choose one FREE service in one of the areas below:
- Strategic Facility Planning
- Facility Management Services
- Real Estate Services
- Architectural Services
- Construction Services
Established in 1984, Labarre Associates, Inc. is a diversified organization that offers strategic planning, real estate, architecture, construction and facility management services. They uniquely provide clients with practical, high-quality and cost-effective services from site acquisition to design to construction to facility management. Their four divisions operate together as well as independently to provide clients with "One Source, One Solution" for all their building needs.
"One of the best kept secrets is the professional talent and knowledge of Labarre Associates from Denham Springs. Having previous experience using a national design build firm and other local architects as well as contractors, I will not go back without a fight," commented Jeff Conrad, CEO of Pelican State CU in Baton Rouge.Go to main navigation