The biggest credit union advocacy event of the year is just around the corner. Credit Union National Association and LCUL invite you to join us for CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference, March 10-14 in Washington D.C., to rally around our united cause and tell legislators how their lawmaking affects credit unions and their more than 110 million members.
We will once again be staying at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Below is the booking link for a hotel room. Please note that the password is case sensitive!
Hotel Booking link: Click here
Functions for Louisiana Attendees
During the CUNA GAC, in addition to Hill visits with our Congressional Delegation, the League has planned the following activities for Louisiana attendees:
Sunday, March 10th – 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Welcome Reception in the Louisiana Credit Union League Hospitality Suite, (The Grand Hyatt Hotel). Suite # to be announced closer to conference date.
Monday, March 11th - 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Group Lunch & Legislative Briefing with Jeff Brooks, Adams & Reese LLP
Fig & Olive
934 Palmer Alley, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Wednesday, March 13th - Noon – 4 pm
- LA Delegation Visits – (Room TBD)
- Note, the Capitol Visitors Center does offer food court/cafeteria style dining options if you wish to arrive prior to visits and have lunch.
- Business Attire
- Transportation – On your own
Louisiana Credit Union Hospitality Suite – Various Dates/Times TBA
We look forward to seeing you in Washington D.C.!
CEOs present as the 2018 CUNA GAC