Sign Up for CU Lunch Local Today!
Where: Any Locally Owned & Operated Restaurant or Business
When: October 16-20, 2017
Credit unions continually demonstrate their ability to improve the lives of individuals, families, communities and countries around the world, and have done so for generations. As we celebrate International Credit Union Day this October, the League's Member Business Services Council invites you to show your support for local businesses by participating in a statewide cash mob.
Last year, Louisiana credit unions gave back more than $74,000 to local businesses. Every dollar spent makes a difference, and participating is as simple as stopping at a locally owned business for your morning cup of coffee or ordering lunch from your locally owned deli. Share in this statewide success and sign up your credit union today.
Participating is easy!
- Decide who your team leader will be and complete the sign up form!
- Once you sign up, your team leader will receive an electronic participation packet with all the materials you need to make your CU Lunch Local a success!
- Use the materials to get the word out to your staff and encourage them to participate.
- Toot your own horn by letting your members, local businesses and your communities know about your participation!
As a team leader, simply make the commitment to dine at any locally owned & operated restaurant or business. Next, invite the staff at your credit union to participate. Take this opportunity to get out and visit your favorite local restaurant, or try a new restaurant in the area.
A few reminders:
- Please remember to track your totals and submit to the League (remember, this helps us determine the success)
- Let us know in advance what you plan on doing so we can advertise it. We want to show you off!
- We encourage credit unions to ‘think outside the box’…Your creativity is welcomed!